Wednesday 7 July 2010

Yay!!! My Very First 'Top Three'!!!! :) :) :)

Hello!! :)

Now I'm not sure if it's 'the done thing' to post about things like this but, well, I'm rather excited and it's my first one so you'll have to forgive me if it's not.....

Wow, I'm very (very!!!) happy to be able to say that I was chosen as one of the top three at Hidden Treasures last week for my Black, White and Red card!! :) :) I'm so pleased that Kelli liked my card so much!! :) and I have to say this has really cheered up a fairly bad week, too!! I shall add the badge to my sidebar and feel very proud and happy each time I see it!!! :) :) They have a sketch for this week's challenge and the DT cards are gorgeous- pop over and have a look!! :)

I've not had a very creative week this week as not feeling too good (and have really had to make an attempt at tidying up some of the mountain of crafty clutter that's all around the place before we have visitors staying in a week or so- it's taking over...and I have no idea where it's all come from...*hums and looks around innocently*!!! ;) ) but will hopefully be back soon with a little 'mini-set' of cards I made at the weekend with just a few of the bits from my candy!! :) Hope you're all feeling happily creative!! :)

hugs,

3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

you go girl and congrats nice when you get picked like that somethimes better than the prize.

coops said...

woohoo rachel,way to go hun.congrats on been a top 3.like sue says it nice to actually be picked,i think it means more than winning which is just randomly picked.well done hun.luv coops.xx

Elaine Stark said...

Congrats to you on your well deserved place in the top three. It's a lovely feeling and you should tell the world. Elaine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...