Monday 31 October 2011

Happy Hallowe'en :D :D

Hello all!! :D

Now, I know I said I was going to take a break from posting for a few days but I just had to share my first ever pumpkin with you on Hallowe'en... meet Dracula...


mmwahahaha!!lol

I don't normally get very excited about Hallowe'en but I seem to have got the bug this year and I have to say I had a great time having a go at carving this fella, especially as, after needing to borrow some elbow grease (thanks mum!!lol) to dig out his insides, I actually managed to carve the face myself!! Hands don't like me much now so might not manage any colouring tonight but never mind!!lol

Hope you're all having a fab and spooky night (or at least not getting driven mad by trick or treaters if it's not your thing!!lol)!! ;D ;D

Happy Hallowe'en!!! :D

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is a great Pumpkin Rachel so pleased you shared it with us:) Sandra H

Robin said...

What a brilliant pumpkin!! Ha ha... had to laugh.. my mom always says, just need a bit of elbow grease!!
Chat soon,
Robin

coops said...

fantastic pumpkin rachel :D

xx coops xx

Carole of Brum said...

Smashing pumpkin, glad you had some fun, Rachel. I typed you a long-ish email earlier and as I was getting to the end, the cord fell out of the adapter on my laptop! Everything gone with a faint click sound grrrr. Hands hurting now so I;ll reply another day, and I'll remember not to stretch the laptop lead quite so tightly, lol. CoB

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...