Tuesday 5 February 2013

CAS with PTI...


Hey everyone!! :)

I’m back again... if a bit later than I hoped but I am just going to go with the flow and post when I can so it’s all good!! :) Last week was a pretty rubbish week, hence no blogging- I spent most of the time either half-comatose with exhaustion or in so much pain that half-comatose would’ve felt like a blessed relief!! :S But, in the odd good patches I did finally manage to have a play and make a few v simple cards... which probably saved my sanity!! :) Here they are...


This uber-CAS trio are all made with a stamp set and co-ordinating die from Papertrey Ink (I sense a dangerous new addiction coming on!!) which a lovely blogging buddy and great friend so kindly sent me for my birthday and I have been dying to have a play with ever since :)




I made myself a stack of card blanks and some mats the other week so I just got out my beloved Memento inks in my fav colours and just had a play... *ahhhh* stamps, ink and plain cardstock- pure, relaxing bliss!! :) lol I absolutely love having the perfect die-cut stamp and being able to add the little heart in the balloon in a different colour!! :) I can see these in so many different colourways too!! :)




I added the borders from a Papermania set just to give a bit more strength and interest to the design and edged the mats, too :) Simple as that- they’re pretty basic but I was really pleased with them :) Oh, and almost forgot the bracket die cuts I added at the last minute to hide a pink smudge in *just* the wrong spot!!lol


The List:

A6 top-fold white card blanks plus extra card for matting and die-cutting (card from C&C ages ago)
PTI Heart-2-Heart #2 stamp set (including sentiments) and co-ordinating die
Papermania Mix & Match Borders stamp set
Memento inks in Teal Zeal, Lilac Posies, Sweet Plum, Lulu Lavender and London Fog
CC Designs Parenthesis die


I’d like to enter the following challenges: Bunny Zoe’sCrafts – Anything Goes :) : Addicted to CAS #5 – Heart :)



And an arty shot cos I was I that kind of mood!! ;)

Well, I’ve made it to the end of my first papercraft post including supplies list so maybe now I will really feel like I’m blogging proper again!! :) :) Thank you so much for stopping by and for the comments on my last post- they meant a lot after so long especially!! :) I hope you are all keeping well and get a good night’s sleep tonight... I just hope we don’t get any more of the thunder we had earlier this evening-...sooo loud and with snow falling at the same time- our weather is just plain crazy!!lol



4 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Rachel. Three fabulous cards. Love your stamps with matching dies - what could be better??!! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

Sandra H said...

Rachel, Oh wow these are amazing so elegant too! x

stressfreestamping said...

Cute! I love your trio. Great color combo too! Thanks for playing at ATCAS!

Sue said...

Beautiful cards, Rachel! Love the colours you've used and the cute balloons. Thank you for joining us at ATCAS. Sue x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...